Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5001

My Active Meter now count 5001 visitors in my blog.

Then I cheked it in my Active Meter account that almost all visits are by me. Hahahahahahahaha... Then my blog is afirmatively uninteresting. Hahahahahhaa....

Maybe from 5001; the visitors are divided; like this

4821 : Me
180 : Unique Visitors

Hahahaha... I'm just hoping to getting better in writing

However I also found several uniqe visitors of this blog. And I surprised that the visitors are from different countries (not just Indonesia). Some who quite loyal visiting this blog.

My thanks to whoever you are in:
- Texas (Could it be Amos?)
- Surabaya (?? Maybe Hatta)
- California (Kak Mer, kali..)
- Bandung (Ofcourse my friends)
- Oslo
- Kuala Lumpur
- Negeri Sembilan
- Taipei
- Tel Aviv
- Gresik
- Malang
- Preston (Jeki nih pasti)
- Delft (Credo)
- San Diego (Kak Mer juga kali...)
- Riyadh

Haha... It is amusing isn't it. It's just like speech after I receive award or something. Hmm, just count it as a practice for Nobel price. Hehe..

No comments: