Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

This day is my 24th birthday. This annual moment always lead me to look after my self. I may take a look of my own characters, my own goals and etc.

Many people said that some one shall wish some thing on his/her birthday. Hmmm... I said to my self: "if only GOD is willing to give it on the spur of the moment". But I realize, nothing comes easily to adult like me, it's for my own goodness.

However, if I shall wish, my wishing must be like this (continuing my last year wishes):


1. Still, Go to USA (New York City)
2. Still, Parachuting (Not really, if possible, really possible)
3. Of course get closer, Married with a girl I love (Yummy...). But, who is she???
4. Singing solo within an orchestra (cleared). So that I add to have great carrier in music industry.
5. Have my own company. I shall start it within this November. With 2 million rupiahs capital.
6. Get my Master Degree, by the time of next year, I must already get my Toefl & GRE test. My German course language. My scholarship.
7. Fly my mom to Jerusalem. Actually, last month I fly my mom to Salib Suci. Quite enough waiting for the real Jerusalem.
8. Many else’s, I will think about them latter (next year maybe)

Btw, I was quite suprised. This morning, my mom and my family woke me up for as they sing "panjang umurnya... panjang umurnya..."
Hahaha... Wondering last year was the same occasion. It's just, 4 hours faster and it was in bandung by my friends.

5 comments:

Pojok Hablay said...

bo, selamat ulang tahun
HP elo kenapa? gue mah kagak bisa telpon, jadi soridorimori via blog begini ya

tetep kok doadoinya mah yaaa

Anonymous said...

Happy birhtday Bro :D

Unknown said...

thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Met Ultah bro...

Keep dangdut

serr serr ..

Unknown said...

Wadoohhh...

jatohin pasaran gua aja lu kribo...

begimana ini pak??