Friday, November 02, 2007

Tawuran

Hare genee...


Tawuran, a term to express high school students massive fighting with other high school students from different school. Don't tell me... they are beast enough when they fight each other. Knive, rock, gun, everything, they use to hurt their rival.

This day, in my journey to office, for such a long time I've never heard about tawuran again, suddenly I saw it by my self. One of them picked the rock and then threw it against his enemy. I saw it also by my self, people that he thinks as the enemy were also high school students, also using white shirt and grey pan uniform.

It's amusing and hurting me as the same time. They are high school studens, are they? It's a really the right time to get friends as much as they can. Inspite of throwing rocks, why don't they made some party and have fun in it together. What is the advantage of tawuran? what is the reward for those fighting? I still can't figure it out, why would they fight each other. Just because the pride of them selves. It has been very weird for me. What were they thinking so they can fight each other???

This is the time when a person must develop him/her self as best as they can. To improve all the skills and talents they have. How come suddenly tawuran still occurs? Look at those teenage Sinetrons, look at those teenage films. It is the time to think of your self and build our selves. When I was a student, I never think about tawuran. Never. I still don't understand why were they fight.

really, I am still confused by what were they looking for with tawuran. Odd.



1 comment:

Jenny O said...

it is my turn to look at your blog...I agree, it is sad to see people turn on each other like this...jenny