Monday, September 25, 2006

Sister's Wedding

Last week I went to Pematang Siantar in North Sumatera to attend my sister’s wedding. It was a really great time. Coming back to my home town after 15 years makes me quite nervous. Weirdly, my batak’s blood flowed very fast during that time.

Not too many changes there. I still could breathe the fresh air, fishing-catch in the field, and else’s which I could not face in town. I use to live in Bandung, a city of high plain, but I could not resist with the cold. I even didn’t dare to take a bath. I also attacked by the allergic pimple.

I spent little time there. Just 2 effective days while another day was spent for the ride. Even so, I still make it for Siantar Tour with my new bro in law. It is such a small town. Only two main avenues, Merdeka & Sutomo. The very funny one is, a Chinese or Javanese could speak batak’s language better than me. Gosh, how I very ruined by the globalization values.

Thanks God the reception was well. Everything was gone as it’s planned to go. Some tears are dropped while some laughs are heard in that party. It was a really great time to unite 2 families becomes one.

Wondering when my time will come…

No comments: