Monday, November 26, 2007

Life After Death

Do you believe in Life after Death?

Are you ready enough to meet your creator? Are you scare? Or, are you feel suffer for it?

I heard priest asking those questions yesterday in church. The Sunday service yesterday is about in memoriam for all friends who death this year. We altogether were reminded of them again and think deeply about what is death.

Then one think came which really got my mind. The priest it self had already face the death of his beloved one. And it was his child. Suddenly all of his words before became fill; un-empty.

He told us that the death of his son, 28 years old, were in a really close time with his wedding day, just another 2 weeks. Then he said. I was cried. But I was not crying in craziness. “I just thank God for my son, for his 28 years, and for the opportunity to be a parent of him for those years. I knew that He already in heaven above right now, with our Father, then I rejoiced of It. I have faith on it”, the priest add.

Hmm... It made me thought carefully. Do I really miss my creator later if I die? Or will I scare of Him? On the other hand, I had the same thought with the priest when my beloved father died. I was not really in sadness. Big part of my self thankful for his life and let my father go to his creator.

Life after death. Do you believe it?

Ps: for those who believe it, have you prepared for it?

No comments: