Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Really Need Practice English

Gosh,

My English is getting poor nowadays. Don't know why, don't know how, but my spirit in learning English was murdered. And I don't know, I just can not realize when it has been murdered and by who. But, really, suddenly, it just dead. Pheeww...

How bout I start it again. Like, for example, by writing my purpose in writing blog.

As you can feel in my blogs, my writings is bout my feeling. Journey of my life. And my intention is everyone who reads my blogs may also feel my feel. What for? So that they can feel. Just it. Feel. Through my writings, hopefully everyday, they can practice their heart to feel. And every words, justs, and everything they will do, they will not just use their brain but also their heart. Because it is my strong. Heart. Heart which can feel.

Also, through my writings, I learn by my self to write. May be one day, I become a great writer. As you all knew that many great people will mark their life through book. I believe I will be a great person one day. That's why I learn to write since beginning.

No comments: