Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Virtual Friend

I have a new virtual friend. Jenny Oliver. I knew her from her blog. Several days ago she leaved a comment on my blog. I read at her comment and then visited her blog. From her blog I know that she is a retired teacher and she lives in Yorkshire-England.

Start from leaving messages, we start to correspond via email. It is very nice to meet someone from other part pf the world. Definitely different style, different life, different background from me, then she actually chat with me. It's just very odd, but surely very please at the same time.

Now, she much help me in English. She often sends me email of correction and I also often read her blog and check it in my dictionary for strange words. Thanks God, my e-dictionary quite complete to show all of the words.

Acquaintance greeting from me to you, Jenny Oliver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...congratulation, akirnya ada teman yg bisa mendukung impianmu as in ur blog untuk lebih bagus in English...

hmmm aku jg punya temen namanya oliver tapi oliver sirait msh 4 thn hohoho....

-virgonia-

Unknown said...

naon... beda banget lah...

4 taon dan 68 taon. Wakakaakakakakak... kami sering email-emailan lho... dia sering bertanya tentang indonesia. Gua tanya balik tentang inggris. Masih nunggu jawaban nih.