Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't Define Your Self?

Hmmh... I was wondering... should we define ourselves? Should I define my self to be what I like?

I don't know. This writing is backgrounded by my friend who always defined his self. Amusing. He some times said "he is like this", some times "like that", some times "don't like this" some times "don't like that". I was quite dizzy with it.

Yet, in other chance, I have an opportunity to define my self. Then the question flash in my mind: should I define my self? That time my friend dreamt me and him join in army school Taruna Nusantara. He said that we sleep on the road in that dream. That's it, time when I define my self. I said to my self: "I may never sleep on road whatever the condition. It is not very me." Then I stopped. If I define my self like that (never want to sleep on road), then I become an unflexible person. I think it's not right. I shall be flexible if the condition force me so. I must can adapt with all condition. Then I said to my self. I shall not define my self easily. I must very carefully if I want to define my self, and very wise.

Take the time to think of your self. Have you ever define your self? Is it really important to define it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cuy,

Are you still looking for your identity (jati diri)?

Unknown said...

It's not about identity cuy, it's about you think of your self. Or it's the same yah? Hahahahahhaha...