Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Write = Talk

I realize something. Something really horrible.

I write too much but less read.

I used to enjoy listening someone stories. Every time my friend want to talk to me, I do like his/her story. What happened to me now? I seem forget the delight. Gosh, how can it be.

I assume as I write much in my blog but less read, I also like to talk rather than listening.

Conversation vs. blog
talk vs. write
listen vs. read

It is horrible. It must not be like this. I should try to read again, I should try to listen again.

Hwuuaaah...

Surely, it's tired to read and listen. But, I believe it's more powerful than write and talk much.

4 comments:

Jenny O said...

hello, yes I have just the same thought..my bog is www.gettingoffit.blogspot.com
I live in yorkshire england and you have given me a hand today thanks jenny

Unknown said...

hello there..
thanks for visiting.

I have read your blog. Nice.

Since you are a teacher, maybe you can teach me English. I have poor english.

Credo said...

Huehehehe.. jadi inget lagunya Beyonce, yg judulnya Listen dr Dreamgirls.. Dengerin deh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMq92PDEKP4

You're right.. Listening is important.

Unknown said...

udah...
bagus banget
gua pernah denger versi live-nya

endingnya bo'

muantabs