Monday, September 22, 2008

Forgot To Give Thanks to The Lord

Look at this video,

Awesome! Amazing! How can they create such kind of Music Performance?

Anyway, there is a comment leave there which attracts me so much. Here it is:

ODsoderlund (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
+6 Poor comment Good comment

I listen to this every time I solve a programming problem.

From that comment I know that he/she is a programmer. From his/her comment I know that he/she loves the Job. And, the most strengthen one is, he/she doesn't forget to give thanks to The Lord every time he/she succeeded solve problem.

Sometimes people forget to do this. Because they work it out repeatedly, the graceful thanks no longer comes from our heart to God. For the beginning yes, every time we solve the problem in our work, we give thanks. But now, after the 1200 times we meet the same problem, do we give thanks if we can solve it. Admitted, we usually forget to thanks. The taste is become usual, no more excitement there, no more hope, there is just repeated action and some list to do.

Me, my self, after saw that video and read that comment, I start to think and reflected it to my life. I've just finishing a problem, but yet I did forgot to thanks. I've just restarting new MGw for software internal problem. That's why this blog is written. I forgot to thanks. I thought that I solve this problem by my own. My wisdom, my cleverness. But then I was reminded. I need to thanks to the Lord because HE has taught me many things, including the problem solving experienced. Even for that, HE took care of me.

Thus, I also remind you guys. For those of you, who already forget to thanks of The Source of Wisdom and Cleverness, you should remember your first time to solve problem, you need to have the same excitements like you did. It was amazing isn't it? Come back to that, and yet you feel the excitement of working.

No comments: