Thursday, September 04, 2008

To Live Your Own Way

Every body believes that we must live our own way. But, I don't think I agree with it. I'll tell you why; it is because if we live our own way, it means that we have only our rules, only our opinions and only our believes, without care with else's, including God's rules.

Since very young I always taught to live on HIS way rather than my way. Until this time, it seems like I have special corridor guarding my paths. And yet, It scratches lot of happiness in my life. Sometimes I think that I have usual life, so so life, through that corridor, but yet I believe I have had a great life.

Now I'm faced with another option. I'm big now. I have my own money, I have my own job, and I have my own life. Sure, I'm still in frame of live HIS way, but factually I live my own way. I do my stuff, I get up whenever I want, I open any page I want, I buy anything that I want, I do what ever I want to do. Yes, I live my own way.

But for honest, I can't find any happiness within it. My own way is not bring me peace at all. Pity me, while I already have a great life, then I try to leave it by trying anything which is offered in this world. In this spot, I realize, it's much better to live HIS way.

HIS way, of course not like any other way that people in this world followed. Furthermore, some people hates to live in God's way. Their opinion is no freedom within it. I can't do this, I can't do that, all things are limited. People want to meet their heaven in this life without being judged right or wrong. For honest, I want to meet my heaven in this world also. But, then I think it twice, until this time every time I try to live my own way, what I have is regret and sick of it.

I believe now, after I try to get out of my corridor, that HIS way is the best way for human. humans heaven is fake. They are not absolute. They always different for different person. God's Heaven is absolute. Of course, HE made us.

So which one you choose?
to live your own way, or
to live HIS way

No comments: