Saturday, September 06, 2008

Best Time for Blogging

Guy like me, is quite different with others. While others tend to blog (so now blog is a verb, huh?) in the office, in the middle of work, I can not do such that thing. You know why, because guy like me is not have time, even to look who is online right now in YM, what is my updated friendster, What new with the Bulletin, etc. Guy like me, who's always attacked with tasks from many sides, can not even enjoy my self for everything in front of my desk.

And for people like me, I choose to taste the remarkable taste of blogging in this kind of time. Alone in my room, with average internet connection, slowly, happily, smoothly open one page to another, reading what others written in their journey of life.

Then, I start to imagine the condition, the situation, the feeling of the writers while they are facing that condition. Hmm.. it tastes good, very good indeed. I call it: Mind Realm Satisfaction.

I believe others have their best time also to blog. Some people like to blog in the lunch time at the office, while others like to blog before they go to sleep, any others like to blog while they are in the stop of journey, some even like to blog every time.

Yet, I found, that to write and to read is also the way to spread the message of love. Every body, even when they write about their hates or differences, they still actually want to spread the message of love, at least they want to be loved.

Based on this, I choose, the best way to received and anointed by love is when I am in the relaxation. When, I 100% ready to feel and taste the love it self.

Love Regards,

-Sahat Hutajulu

No comments: