Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm Sorry I'm Stupid

This is my new song. The best I ever create.

You can find it here.

Here is the lyric:

I’m Sorry I am Stupid

This is the morning of all the glory come

And I’m stupid

Like all the rainbow and all the colors rhyme

And I’m stupid

To face the day with all the light and sunny shine

And I’m still stupid

It should be the smile falling down deep across my eyes

But I’m Stupid

And I feel like I’m lost

Through the day I will frost

And I’m telling You I’m sorry coz I’m stupid

(Reff)

This is the cry and I don’t mind

Through all the words I give You sign

And I’m falling down more over coz I’m stupid

Then I believe You within mine

Through all the things and I have done

And I’m telling You I’m sorry coz I’m stupid

Forgive me Lord to ruin the blessed day of life

And I am stupid, I’m really really stupid

Give me Your grace and teach me to lift the thanks

And I will rigid (Back to Reff)

You forgive me along

You prepare for my wrong

And I’m telling You I’m sorry I am stupid

No comments: