Sunday, May 04, 2008

David Cook v.s. Syesha Mercado

I prefer them for final.

They both have high musicality than the other. The others (Jason Castro and David Archuleta) just lucky because they have their fan-based. Actually Jason Castro can only sing well, but can not sing great; neither David Archuleta. Ok, I admitted David can sing, but not as good as Syesha or Cook.

Just like Simon said, this show is no longer just singing competition, but it's already moved to popularity competition. Looking David Archuleta with so many girl fans, make the credibility of this show fall in me. This American Idol show now is become a very weak show rather than the 7th season before.

I hope this week Jason Castro will be eliminated, and following will be David Archuleta. Then I gonna like this show more.

No comments: