Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Fourth Song

This is my fourth song.

No body knows.

Another four songs, then I'll complete my first album.

But again, and still, my private collection. Since no one will buy it.


Reff:
No Body Knows
What You give for me is so big and real
No Body knows what You give for me
Whooaa…

In the deepest dark of my life
I am sucks and I’m alive
I am foolish I am dirty and I am worthy for a knife
Like a shadows walk in the dark
I am sinners with no light
I am faraway no reason to meet the heaven above

But You think it not so
By a grace you choose me so
And You give me a chance
To be walk in the love

Back to Reff:

And the Sun and the Moon
In the night in the noon
It’s Your grace that I liveth
It’s Your faith that I need

Rap:

No body knows no body knows
Only You and me to know uh’
What that I did where have I been who do I meet in the dark of me ah’

You really did You really meet, my real deep down of beast of my heart
It is You were not afraid and touch me and ask me to home with You ah’

Rapper and Lead Vocal Canonic:

And the Sun and the Moon (and with the Sun and with the Moon ah’)
In the night in the noon (I saw you grace standing for me ah’)
It’s your grace that I liveth
It’s your grace that I need

No comments: