Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Bye Pak Harto

This noon I wathced a cut of funeral of ex-president of Republic of Indonesia. Seems like all TV station play that funeral. I saw Cendana Family spread the flowers onto the coffin. Also the President of Indonesia symbolized the buried by spreading the sands. It was military funeral. Not too crowded, but so many Important People come. Politicians, Governs, Generals, elses, all came together for the funeral. All gave the last respect for the Father.

He was believed as a dictator. Lot of bad things he had done in his life, they believed, but my self, I believe everybody has a mistake in their life. Whether it's small or big, every body has mistakes in their life.
Yet, in his funeral, lot of people gave him salut for his achievement in his life. It is true. At the end of someone else life, the good things conquer all the bad things.

As a human, I also regret for the mortality. But as we all know, we must die someday, and this is Pak Harto turns. It's alright I believe.

And in the end of his life, I would say:

So long Pak Harto, Farewell!
Whatever had happened, thank you for your life.

No comments: