Friday, January 25, 2008

Jakarta This Morning

Ojek Driver: When actually you must arrive at the office?
Lady Passenger: At nine

Then the Ojeg run slowly and smoothly through all the traffic. Seems the ojeg driver concern more to the safety than the velocity. It just 8.20 after all. I heard the conversation at the stop of red traffic light this morning.

Jakarta is gloomy this morning and so did my heart. Nothing special happened this day, just usual traffic which was going heavy in every red traffic light.

I met my friend, who also on his motorcycle this morning. But I refused to called him. Since I was in the full speed and also I was not sure enough if it was him. I messaged him later on and confirmed that it was really him.

Jakarta was not raining this morning, thank God for that, and no demonstration from demonstrats this morning. Neither in front of White House, nor Bunderan HI.

Jakarta was ready this morning, to start a new day and new busyness.

No comments: