Monday, August 06, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

teruntuk pribadi-pribadi terkasih...

pagi ini kami berdoa bersama
kami mendoakan kelulusanmu
kami mendoakan tempat barumu
kami mendoakan kelancaran urusanmu

kami harap Tuhan bersedia mengabulkannya.
Amin!

I never expect this could be happened. It's just like dream come true.
I came up with the ideas of spend my weekend with lot of activities. The day before, Friday, I was very exhausted. Not physically exhausted but mentally. I don’t know, I just very tired that day. Too stressful to keep serve God in my life in my daily work. Too tired.

Normal people will spend their weekend to have a rest. Similar thing won’t be happened to me. Weekend is very much like church time. Choir, vocal group, singing, playing music for Sunday service, etc. It’s also exhausted. No differ with daily works.

Fortunately, or maybe gracefully, my best friend visited me this weekend. Gosh, he’s so helpful. Even just to have a chat with him, it was very relaxing. Indeed, we also sing together in my church, my favorite song: Engkau Gembala Yang Baik. He played the guitar. Gosh, I remembered I ever pray to have last performance with him (since he must go to German for Master Class) and it’s just approved. And it was nice. Very best performance I had. Very best performance so far, Homer said. Hihihihi…

We also had a lot of chat that weekend. Routine like we always do. Chat and Jog. We have a very deep chat last night. Long chat, even though we both knew I must go for work next morning. But it’s fine. I might not have another chance to chat with him. I also reveal my deep secret to him (I hope he will not reveal it to any one else, no one).

Last night I was very bored with my job. I had lazy feeling to work next morning. But, through those chats I became fresher. It made me gracefully thanks to God, for all He has done. Aid by, me and my friend pray together in the morning.


Now, I’m in the middle of training. I like the training. It’s helpful.

No comments: