Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rehearsal at Bandung

Bandung, 27 January 2008

It's been a long time since I have rehearsal with ITB Choir. Finally, I got the assessment and start singing again with the choir. Gosh, it's very satisfying. To sing in harmony in a big choir.

Actually I also sang these days in choir at my church, but it's practically a small choir, stands of only 9 to 15 people. It was very difficult to build the harmony in small choir, that's why I was not too satisfied with the harmony.

Hmm... my hope also, as I start singing again in ITB Choir, great choir, I can share my skills to my small choir in church. So we can sing better and better.

The problem is to manage my time. As I also must share my time for both choir, for keyboardist schedule in Sunday Service, my brother wedding plan, my load work, etc. I believe God will help me regarding HIS priority.

Then I should ask from you also, prayers, so I can stay health and strong to do all this things.

Something big comes up. Some spirit needs to be collected.

No comments: