Friday, February 22, 2008

I Am Afraid of Being Alone

Every time I have out town assignment, I feel awful. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I can't hanging out with my friends, my family, and it means I must be alone in the city where I should go.
Hmm... but not this time. This time I assign to Surabaya for, I don't know how long, unpredictable. It's weird for me. It makes me can not plan my other life rather than my Job. But this time, instead of feeling lonely in this bright city, I choose to enjoy my loneliness. Not every chance I have a situation like this. I can explore a city, I can meet my friends here, I can have an adventure with new city and its food. And yet, I will meet my family and my friends again later in Jakarta. Why should not I feel patient about that.

But it's true. I kinda guy who can not live alone. Of course I will marry someday, but I haven't think about that so far. I assume I am a kind of having fun person. I addict about having fun, about hanging out. The funny thing is, I might be just calm and stay still, not talk to much when I already hang with my friends. Something wrong about that. I miss my family and my friends here in my loneliness, but when I am with them I will feel usual like nothing happen.

Why I can't say that I love them, that I miss them when I apart? It's been weird. I shall conquer that. Yes it's true that I kind of person who can not express the emotion, but actually I don't wanna be like that. I want to be a person that can show love to all that I loved.

It's important to show love everyday. The world is getting bitter day after day. Every one needs love. Need to hear love.

I love you
Aku sayang kamu
Aku mengasihimu
Engkau teman yang baik
Thanks for being my friend

All that words, will recover bitterness day by day.

And you know what, people forget. So they all shall be spoken every day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right. sometimes saying the words is as important as the feeling.

as for me, i enjoy being alone too much, perhaps. me and loneliness are best friends, hehehe. seriously, being alone makes me productive -- despite some minor downsides such as being locked out all the time :)

Unknown said...

Hmm... You shall not that close to loneliness. You know why: Unfaithful, want to dominate ourself. Every time I gather with others, I was left.

Hehe. :)