Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Draft of Sudah Selesai

As I did some research last night, here it is maybe the basic mind of music SUDAH SELESAI.

Aku haus...
In English it says I'm thirsty. I believe it is the mortal side of God that said this. After a very mean punishment and a long journey to brought the cross he might be very tired and thirsty. Of course He was.
Last time I felt very thirsty was when I had the Medical Check Up test for Indosat employee. It was so exhausted. I ran for 1,6 Km for about 6 minutes. I was the 1st one actually that day who touch the finish line. Whatsoever, that time I felt thirsty so much. One thing that I thought that time is to drink a water. And as I walked from the finish line to the rest place I couldn't think any thing else. Just drink and drink. And as I arrived at the rest place, I grabbed the bottle of water and drank it so much indeed.
And so that I will create this part. I will take a few fasting time from drinking. Then I create the composition. I must be very thirsty for this. As I will know what is the feeling of Jesus that time.

Ibu inilah anakmu. Inilah Ibumu...
Lady this is your son. This is your mother. of course I will mix this two phrases as one part. This two phrases actually in the same condition. That time Jesus as God, touched by the tears of a mother. So that, He (as God) give her another son to love. It is John. And the vice versa, John, was pointed by Jesus (As God) to take care of Maria. So this part actually is about gift. God may did it accidentally, I don't know I can't explain, but it is sure, this part prove His love to all who love Him much.

I will continue other part later.

My problem is I'm not sure I chord of voices can bring this requirements. I'm afraid if the music fail to bring up the image. I hope it will be succeeded. I hope He will do it by His self for this works.


2 comments:

-rino said...

jadi juga pake judul itu yah...
semoga bisa mirip stroope + whitacre + clausen + sukarlan jadi satu :-)

Unknown said...

iyalah, males lagi mikirnya