Tuesday, October 30, 2012

29th

This evening, as I paced my car through that hectic traffic I was hiding.
I saw the moon sneeking at me behind the gray clouds. Cynically smiling at me, laughing for my loneliness.
Thus, the trees as well, mocking at me and I was sure they was spitting on me.
Even the rain agreed. As it fell to the earth hitting at me, as it is echoing all my failures.

I am alone in this world. My path is broken for my shield was taken away. 

Then come the angel, told me everything will be alright. The whisper was passing my ears, so calm. The wind break my window and also try to warmth me. Dwarfs are coming here, for they bring a lot of joy and happiness within their leather bags.

I'm surprised. I am not believe. I still feel that I am alone. 

Even the stars now testified, that for so long watching human time by time, a kind like me will end up in happiness, I still don't believe it. Nor the wise of the ocean, taking me to the very deep of the blue sea, performing the beauty in the darkest deep places, I still don't believe.

I only have one thing in my mind right now:

Where are you my love?
Are you ready to meet me?
Or, am I ready to meet you?
Where are you...






No comments: