Sunday, December 09, 2012

Smoking in AC Room

I'm in a restaurant right now in a downtown of Jakarta. The room are separated in two areas. Outdoor for smoking area, and Indoor (with Air Conditioner) for non smoking area.

Apparently this rule is not completely working. I, with understanding of dislike the smokes, chosed a place indoor quite far, and strategic enough to feel the AC blow and decent outdoor view. Guess what? All people, literally all people around me, are smoking right now. Leaving me in pain breathing in smokes.

Well, what should I say, I can understand that this condition is accustomed here. Complaining is not a way out here. And most of the tables are occupied. Get out from here or smelling those smokes, are the only choices I have right now. Well, I choose to remain silent here enjoying my self. Ouw, I do have another choice: "smiling". I choose to smile right now.

Afterall, this is a hangout night.


No comments: