Thursday, October 25, 2012

Talent Mapping


People say:
Build entrepreneurship of your passion. 
Well, i'm trying to do that. I made a map. Something which I really like to I less like, and try to relate them to possible income solution for my benefit.

Above picture is one of my greatest passion. Music. That is what I always love. Specially, choral music. Then, I try to define possible activities which can contribute to other from my passion. The results are actually quite awesome.

At least I can find three (3) sub majors of my passion and seven (7) possible activities which can be done and bring it to the business. However, I shall not start with business first. Let just say, I would like to help people first, I believe the income will follow. That is the unique part of doing our passion.

And then I tried to make a table. To map the opportunities, the challenges which I possibly face and the things which I currently can do. It's super awesome, that I actually can start my business even now. Just by posting it on the internet (my blog, kaskus), voila! I already start my business.

Let see where this is coming. Hopefully people out there start messaging me. Hopefully!

No comments: