Monday, October 15, 2012

Number of Visitors

Just came back to this blog after a while:
http://rahard.wordpress.com/
This is a blog of one of my lecturer in Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering back in 2001-2005. He is one very energetic lecturer with great sense of humor. His name is Budi Rahardjo. Well, there's a time. When my generation will take over his generation to continue fight for this world. Awesome!

Something catch my attention when visiting his blog.
Yes, his number of visitors. 3,174,294 visits. Superb!
I wonder if I will ever reach that number in this blog. Currently I have only 24,737 visits. If I turn to be a famous person, maybe I will. Or maybe if I take my Doctoral degree, people start to respect me and pay attention to my writings. Maybe, I can't really sure. It's just a theory.  

Sometimes blogging can be a battle. Battle to gain as many readers as possible. How the art of writing can actually engage them and be loyal to our blog.
The art of writing. 
I'm a hundred percent believe that what makes readers loyal is they get what they want. And that should be poured out in a blogger writings. As simple as that.

No comments: