Friday, July 20, 2007

Time to Say Good Bye

Too many saying good bye nowadays. Following my best friend now is my friend turn in the office. I don’t know why but I’m quite sad about it. Maybe the feeling of lost that filled me before is still not finish. Yet, this feeling of lost refilled me in my heart. Haha… so melancholic.

Mr. M Erwien Abdurahman, some one that I don’t know much about has been just saying good bye to me. I don’t know how deep he is in my life, but honestly, I sad he was leaving. I remember the first time I’ve been here, it was very hard. My mentor (I owe much also to this person) was in Yogyakarta while I must took care of lot of things which not cleared yet. I was alone. Really. Just using phone as a weapon, calling Mr. Didik in Yogyakarta and ask every detail thing that must I did. Gosh it was so hard.

Suddenly came these two persons, Mr. Erwien and Mr. Arief (yet, from friend I knew that they were good friend). They are really fun guys and really love to laugh. In the middle of my stress these two people helped me out with their jokes and it quite made my work cheerful. Beside that, they also helped me (a lot) to check whether my configuration was okay or not okay. They helped me phone those damn PICs, etc, so that I could hold on to this job.

After that nightmare, they turned to become friends with me. Mr. Erwien himself often chats with me in the YM and conversate all those silly conversation, but fun. Surely, he is fun. He was used to abuse me in those conversations, a really weirdo practical jokes. Also, I didn’t know why, but suddenly I just told him my deepest secret. Hmm, it was fun to chat with him.

Hmm… it’s hard, really, to say good bye. But I hold a great principal of my own every human has his/her own path to follow so they can accomplished the meaning of him/her been created. We can not force some one to be with us forever, but they must follow their heart someday and it will be good to that person. Like my friend for example, he said he move because he has better vision of his life in that new job, and I really appreciate it. Hope he and family will be fine and success.

Maybe we could say like this, since we still live together, fight together for a better life, no one saying good bye, merely saying good luck!

No comments: