Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Relaxation

Yesterday I went with my friend to his apartment. Actually it is not his; it is his uncle’s apartment which lended to him. Last night is his last time for him in that apartment. He pays his own room in such kind of boarding house near his office.



Before we packed his stuff I spend a couple of time in the lobby seeking a part of Jakarta’s city view. It was 20th floor and Jakarta looked amazing from that spot. We were talking about living in Jakarta. We were talking about the long trip to office, the comparation between living in apartment and in the cost, the noisy bajaj, etc. I felt so much relax on that windy night. Hmm… for such busy days, suddenly I felt so free. I tasted the win touched my skin, looked at those various lamps, and have a small talk with my friend. It was rests. While we were talking, suddenly fire works happened on the right side of us. Hohoho, apparently it was not just relaxation, but also celebration.




An amusing thing adds my relaxing night yesterday. My friend, Victor, who I helped for moving to his own room near the office, looked very worry about living alone. He never lives alone before. For these 23 years he always stays in house together with his family. Now is his time, to choose his own choices (not every choice but lot of ones). That kind of nervous I ever found it also in me when my 1st year college. I was out of house and living alone in my own room. Now I get use to it. It was so funny to remember all those things when my 1st year in Bandung. And suddenly I looked at my reflection, which is my friend, facing the same problem.

Huuaaah… what a night. Before I go to bed, I messaged my friend-AW-asks about how is he doing. Hmm… from his reply I could conclude he needs relaxation too. He seems to busy and stressful with his Job. So I told him to get relax sometimes.

It is needed by everyone. A time when you just put those minds out from our head and get relax for a while. I also remember why God creates Sunday. It is for relaxation and for rests so we can get near to Him. Imagine if there’s no Sunday or relaxation. I bet human will die in just few years. Hahahahaha…

1 comment:

Pojok Hablay said...

once, a very generous friend lend (for free!!!) his appartement unit for a month. he was away for vacation to another continent. it is located south jakarta. exclusive one. i can use everything. he just asked one simple thing that is not to make international phone call. that's the only rule he made for me.


my working place was just walking distance from that lovely apartement

but still, it's too empty, too quite, am alone. later, i asked friends, brothers, sisters to accompany me from time to time.