Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bus Kota Pagi ini

Yes, since I've moved to Jakarta, I lost my 15 minutes home-office journey replaced by 2 hours, or may I can say 120 minutes, home-office Journey. What an add huh! It feels like: "a second like a minute, a minute like an hour, and an hour like forever" (David Blaine, 2007).

This morning, still in cough-attacked, I used tissue to cover my mouth and nose in the way to office. New trick to abandon lung irritation. I felt like a sissy all the way. But I just thought that I need to try this trick. And it didn't work. And if it was work, it's just stay in lumayan dari pada lu manyun level. The air pollution in Jakarta is too much for me. It's so sucks! The plants arround Blok-M terminal are not green any longer. They look black and seem so tired fight against those polutions.

Wondering when will i get my own motorcycle...

Jakarta... oh Jakarta...

No comments: