Thursday, July 03, 2008

Some Blogs to Write

My brain is now full with ideas. Ideas of writings. Some of them are:

- Plow-Harvest Law
- My Bad Personality
- The Stories behinds my own created Songs
- My two new songs (which not created yet. Hahaha)

I just have not had the time to write them. I'm writing this right now is to remind me, my homework for this blog. Maybe I become lazy to write since I commit to write it in English right now. I write in English to prepare for my IELTS examination next August.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Rince said...

hat, just an idea. To make it always on the right date, Just create new post whenever you remember, but dont publish yet, Just make it as draft.

or you can write the draft on your computer memo (I use memento btw ;p) when you are offline.

Anonymous said...

Hat jadi ngambil beasiswa kah??

Unknown said...

To Rince:
I'd done that. The result was, if my new post was not in the top of the page, some people would unrealized that I've posting new blog. That's why I'm keeping my new post still in the top of the page.

Anyway, as I've stated above, some posts are still in my Draft folder right now. Every time I'm on the mood of writing, I will continue it. Just change the date if I want to post it.


To Afgan Mania:
Siapa yah ini? Iya nih, lagi mencari-cari. Namanya juga usaha. Gak jelas juntrungannya juga sih. Coba-coba ajah.