Thursday, July 24, 2008

Watch Again

Several serial films which I really want to watch again for the second time are:

  • Saint Seiya
The story is about several knights who fight for the truth. With their Guardian Goddess, Athena, they are fighting with all the 12 Gold knights to save the world. In the next season, they fight with the North Ice knights which threatened to melt the north pole Ice. So, once again they fight together to save the earth.

Saint Seiya is a Japanese Serial Cartoon Film. I really like it. I watched it when I was still in Elementary School. I watched it every Thursday afternoon, right after I got up from my afternoon sleep.

There are several prime knights in that film. Seiya The Pegasus, Syriu The Dragon, Yoga the Ice Goose, Sun The Andromeda, and Ikki The Fire Eagle. My Favorit is Syriu The Dragon. He has lot of ability and power. He is very calm and cool also, even if he is blind. Awesome!

Recently I watched this movie again in Cartoon Channel. That's why I miss this movie a lot.
  • Charmed
What I like about this movie is its different characters of the Player. Prue the leader, Piper who is very pretty and Phoebe who is the youngest. Wow... it's just like so true.

Anyway, I also like the romance of Phoebe and Cole. They love is so full with emotion. They love seems so impossible but they still fight to achieve it. Wow... great emotion of that film. Phoebe is a witch, and Cole is a Demon. Witch supposed to vanished the Demon. That's what make this film more interesting.
  • Party of Five
Gosh, I really like this film. This film starts with the reality of 5 children are left by it's parents due to the accident. They life suddenly changed. The elder one must be the parents while the others are still can not receive that their parents is already died. There is also a baby on that family.

It is a great film. Really. I watched it everyday, how they grow up in every episode. What they usually fight about, how they can survive without no parents beside them, and else. For honest, I could not imagine how if I was one of them. It is hard I believe, not to have our parents so early. And yet, they can describe it beautifully through this film, how is it gonna be. Gosh, I like this film.

So, you? What film you in the past you really want to re-watch it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaa... saint seiya.. I love this film too.. Beberapa minggu lalu gw ke ambasador borng DVD saint seiya dari chapter asgard ampe Hades yang elysion.. He..he... Mantaaappp..

Unknown said...

Pinjem We'!!!

Awas kalo gak ngasih loe!!

Credo said...

Aku jg suka Party of Five dan Charmed..

Tapi di Charmed aku sukanya Piper, haha :D

Unknown said...

Dasar tipikal cowok baik-baik. Biasanya kalo tipikal cowok baik-baik sukanya Piper.

Kalau agak liar, sukanya phoebe. Hehehhe.

Kiki said...

Wah, Party of Five: I like Bailey!

Saint seiya gw dah nonton sampe Hades chapter Inferno. Wah, emang yang Elysion dah keluar, we? Mau dong. Eh, bo (sahat maksudnya), gw juga demen sama Shiryu, sama dong, hehehe...