Thursday, June 28, 2007

Under no Roof

Last night I went home at 1.15 a.m. from my office. I don't know why but time run very fast that night while I'm working. I need to provide lot of scripts for rehomming activity which will be held also on that day. My grand-PM pushed me to did it.

It was very cold. That chance, I still ride my motorcycle on my journey home. The day has been raining all day long (I learn this kind of sentence in my new English class). Gosh, that frigid dawn air hurted my skin very deep. I ran in 60 km/h and it made me slow it to 40 km/h. I couldn’t stand any more. The only thing that made me stand still was the imagination of my warm blanket.

Suddenly, that night, I saw two men lying in front of a store, using a thin sarung each to cover his body, sleeping on the street, with no roof, no ceiling. Hard to imagine they slept on that street without any roof and foght with extremly cold air. They must felt very cold and they must curse their rest time that night. And something that I can’t imagine is: they do it everyday. Don't know how, don't know why, but somehow, I admitted, they get more resistent every single day they did it.

I cursed my day that night. To work very late providing scripts and didn’t have my routine rest time. Then, after I saw them I must lift my grateful and thankful prayer to God. He still gives me roof and home to live. Not just about the warmth of the room, but also the warmth of family. Not everybody has this. But I pray they are-who unlucky-strengthened in doing the life.

We all are human
We are created in the same rights and same level
No language, no sight
We are born with no prices and naked
We are born with no chance to choose our family
But one thing for sure
We are created in one purpose
To make the world better
For all of us
For whole of us
For entire us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yang sabar hat....
sesudah kesulitan ada kemudahan...

sapa tau aja abis ini naek gaji :P
minimal dipuji sama boss

~keepspiritbro~

Anonymous said...

Nice article. Same with me, last night I went home at 12.00pm...so sleepy right now.