Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Find the Best Way Home

For almost two months I’ve been riding motorcycle to my office, I never try to find other route except the route I usually pass. From this I found that I’m a kind of untaking-risk guy. I always do what usually I do, and I always take what I usually take.

But, since a couple of days ago, I don’t know why, I have a new hobby. To find the best way home from office, or vice versa. I like it very much. To conquer the Metropolis City named Jakarta. To pursue even the thinnest street in town, hiding from traffic jam. To find the most free-way in time and make a run-fast riding.

Nevertheless, I’m still untaking-risk guy. It’s just I need it. To pursue the free-way instead of set up in traffic jam. Maybe it is the way should be. The way it is. A man will take off one by one of his/her habits in order to fulfill their needs.

No comments: