Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Dock

This morning, finally, after I believe more time to sleep means more fatigue and tired, I got up early and do jogging. Piuuuhh... it's quite long since my last jogging. It's around last year if I'm not wrong. It's just like all cholesterol and fat were burned. My hearts beat very fast and all my body sweat. What a sensation which I long not feel.

It's all started with my commitment to alarm some of my friends for their morning prayer. We all four include in one Bible Group in church. Therefor, as they all asking, indirectly, to always be reminded, I took that initiative to alarm them every morning. At least for these 21 days. A research said that if a person do something frequently in 21 days, that thing will be a habit for that one person. I never realized if this commitment lead me back to this healthy and joyous life.

My destination of jogging is the dock which not too far from my house. It's about 2 Km from my house. Actually, this distance enough or even suitable for a person like me. During my jogging, I through passed all people who prepared for work. Of course they are not kind of office workers. They all are traditional market retailer, vegetables and fish seller, and also fisher. I saw them prepare all (I'm wondering how can they do it daily) items and weapons they need to seize their day. Wow... what an inspiring moment for me. Also, on the dock it self. I saw directly to the see and noticed all groups of fishers in one boat prepared they nets and tools to catch fishes.

This is the proof:


And as all the ancestors ever said, in the journey home, I drank traditional medicine drink called Jamu. They said it's good for your gastritis, bronchitis, and maybe for your narcissist, arogan-itist and hopefully 25 years single-itis. Hehehehehe.

I plan to do this every Wednesday and Saturday morning. Hmm... I hope my healthy will be guarded by this new healthy habit. And also my Christian character will be improved also by this new morning prayer habit.

No comments: