Friday, September 07, 2007

RNSBY02

This thing suddenly made my life crazy. I became brainsick and forgot to eat.

This thing is my first real work in my new company. I used to work with my senior in my first RNC. Actually, this is my second one.

During this lunatic time, I kept wondering, gosh it might be glad if Pak Didik, or Pak Erwien, or Pak Arief, or Hardwin were there with me. Things might be better. Things might be fresher by their jokes.

But it wasn’t. I need to do it alone. Of course with accompany via phone. But still, I was alone, alone with a thousand questions in my mind about this equipment.

Thanks to all Telkomsel team (Pak Yudi and Prima, Ridwan) that gave me the support. It was very glad they were there.

Panic moment ever came up, chased by the deadline. I pray to God to help me. HE did helped me.

No comments: