Friday, September 07, 2007

I really miss those affections

Affectionate...

In this really heavy works time, I don't know why, but somehow my need of affection grow very high. May be it's because the tension of works clasp me. Every time I end my day at dawn I become very melancholic. I am forced by my own mind to remember all those happy moments, all those affection moments. I permitt my own heart, my own mind, my own soul to do that. I need it.

In this kind of heavy lot, I admitt I need more love. I can not resist it. I just need it. Honestly, I start to dig my history and I create my own fantasies, with my own scenarios, just to gratify my soul and my heart. I correct the past with my own stories, and I create things in the future as if I am God.

I wonder, lot of people fall down in this kind of moment. The time catch the need of affection with high pace, so that, some people use short cut to fullfil their needs. They choose drugs, they choose sex, they choose gun, they can choose anything. I also choose. My choice is to meet people I love. My family, my best friends, my partners.

Hmm... I admit, once again. I'm in the really stressfull moment. I need those affection. I ask God to fullfil it for me. I know HE will answer. For I believe, HE is my best friend.

No comments: