Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Live Blogging: Rehomming Activity

Live Blogging...



Until now, no Node-B fall back. All rehommed. Nevertheless, there are two Node-Bs work not optimal. One have Node-B problem, else one of its cell is down. Me, my self, still loading the scripts for neighbour deletion and addition.

No bright idea in this writing. Just crap writing.

I have been remembering just now about History of Classical Music.

This story began two days ago. When finally the vocal trainer of our choir (NHKBP Tj. Priok Timur Choir) start taught for the first time. I was not too impressed with him. Yes, I had no chance to heard his voice that day, but I already now that he just wanted to had good impression for the first time from the choir. But he couldn't lie to me. I just become asking his credibility (since he said J.S.Bach is from Romantic Era, and also he said singing like Inang-inang is the right way to sing, na..a'..). He is not that good. Our choir apparently pay to much for trainer like him. Hahahahhahahaha... I seem so cynical. Maybe I just jealous since the choir have the new trainer. Or maybe I expect someone more, more like Mr. Indra Listiyanto. Hahhaahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahaha...

For the festival, the required repertoir is Dongani Au. New lyric and arrangement in Bataknese of Bist Du Bei Mir by Heinrich Stolzel. Also Written as BWV 508 by J. S. Bach. I asked Ka Rino about this song. I sang it a little, she already knew the song (wow!! amazing). Then I started my own research of this song. The research lead me to the History of Classical Music.

Medieval
(476 – 1400)
Renaissance
(1400 – 1600)
Baroque
(1600 – 1760)
Classical
(1730 – 1820)
Romantic
(1815 – 1910)
20th century classical
(1900 – 2000)
Contemporary classical
(1975 – present)

Actually, I really want to read all this stuff since long time ago. Finally I can read it. I read it in Wikipedia. I thought I must buy the book for this. But in those website pages, all the explanations are exsist.

Hmm... Now I one step forward in music. Haha...

Seems... I miss you... whoever you are...

No comments: