Monday, August 27, 2007

Proud Makes Perfect

I don't know I just believe in it.

Proud makes perfect.

When someone fights for his/her proud actually they will give the best. Gosh, so much for the arrogance. Someone usually learns very fast, do very strong, force him/her self very hard for the best result. I don’t know, it’s just like the human nature, that someone needs to be praised.

But, when someone does something for someone else, without any revenue, he/she usually does the fare effort. I admit, there are few people who dedicate his/her life for else’s, but most people don’t. People just care about their selves and their needs.

For my self, when I could work for someone else, it is an achievement. Honestly, it’s a hard thing to do. Start from simple one, I never give pennies to orphanages or street singer. I just don’t want to involve in their business nor their life. Don’t be wrong, I don’t want to proud my self, but I don’t want to help others either. I just want to run my life well.

But then I wondering, how life is going well while I don’t help someone else???

I hope I can make it someday. Learning by doing. Advancing by doing.

No comments: