Monday, May 07, 2007

Damn! I’m so touched by those “best friend” things

Chris Richardson & Blake Lewis (American Idol 6)
Last night on American Idol in RCTI, I watched both of those R&B guys faced with elimination. One of them should go home. Here are cut of conversations with the American Idol 6 host, Ryan Seacrest:


Ryan: You guys are close, aren’t you?
Blake: Yeah…
Chris: Yeah, best friend
(Commercial brake)
Ryan: Are you guys nervous? How does it feel you must loose your best friend?
Chris: Yeah, let me home, you stay here
Blake: No, you stay
Chris: I won’t mind if I should out for him
Blake: Yeah, me neither

Hmm… firstly I didn’t mind if Chris should go home (when part of my self said that Jordin should go home 1st in spite of him), but then, on the 2nd thought, I don’t want to separate those buddies. They are just so cool.
Yet, Home from Chris Daugthry played for Chris. Suddenly, I felt so sad. He’s just a great good friend. I don’t want him to leave.

Goblin Jr.-Harry Osborne & Spiderman-Peter Parker (Spiderman III)
When Harry in occasion of his short term memory lost, he ever said in conversation with the nurse:
“Yes, they are my best friends (Peter & MJ); I dare to give my life for them”

Yet, after apologizing Spiderman, Goblin Jr. helped Spiderman beat Sandman and (??? I forgot his name). And yet, Goblin Jr. did really loosed his life for Spiderman. Awesome!!!

I don’t know why but I always touched by every “best friend” thing. I used to have deep affection with my best friends so much. Till now, I can’t understand why. I guest it’s because I used to place my God as my best friend, and as the result I never take it simple and always give some serious level in this kind of relationship.

By the way, I think I must go to Bandung this weekend. I can’t stand for another week not to go there. Too much love for me there. Hmm… I even can smell the fresh atmosphere from here. Hahaha…

Love… love… love… love is every where…

No comments: