Monday, August 14, 2006

Bad News Vs. Good News

Life is full with news. Whether it’s good news or bad news. Lot of things also happens to our life and we usually make a judgment to those that happen. If it's good for our logic, so we call it good news. In contrast, bad news.

In the middle of bad news that comes to me these times, I realize something. Since I am a believer, I believe that every thing that happens to me is good news. Even if make me cry and condolence, I still believe it's for my own good. I do believe that God's plan could make me better. I know I don't understand for now, but in front I could see that the Cloud had made me stronger and wiser.

Faith makes me have no worries. I just do my part and believe. The rest part is not my right. And with this kind of life, I have no bad news. If there is bad news, I will hold on my faith and believe, far from my logic there’s good news behind it.

No comments: