Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bird need some times...

Actually, quite funny this day. Not like any usual day, a bird come into our office room. It flies freely in the room with some pattern movement. It goes to the right, to the left, front and back repeatedly. I feel attractive with its movement. I even have a time to think "Gosh, if only I were a bird, I will fly freely just like that", with my eyes follow the motion.
Then I feel distracted, just a few men from almost ten men in the room get attracted. I’m thinking how could they so busy for their own business until they don’t have a time to respond the bird. They still focus in their business, not even look at the bird.

But then, one by one of all of us get attracted by the bird. First is the man in the right corner. Actually he’s getting attracted since the first time the bird get in to the room. Then the man in the middle of the left part room gets attracted. And then the manager. Then one of us reaches his jacket to catch the bird. Then all of us laugh together with the motion of the bird.

I saw the bird getting tired and it’s trying to perch on the corner of the room, but it can’t. It still flees around us but now in the lower pace. It’s getting tired till one of us opens the windows so it can escape. And finally it flies away through the door.

I don’t know where the bird come from, but it can bring us some fun this afternoon.

No comments: