Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome iPad Welcome Back

I can tell you, it's been super long time since I wrote my last blog. Well, it's alright, people changing all the time. I'm not even sure if I will consistenly write again. At least, now I have whity (my new iPad's nick name). Perhaps I can diligently write again. Prolly. I can't promise anything.

Well, in this special coming back moment, I would like to remind my self, why is actually the benefit of writing? What advantage taken for my self? Is it really working? 

The answer is I don't know. I'm not sure if I even care. Haha. But what I really like about is when people pay attention to me. Reading my blog, my videos on Youtube, reply my twit,etc. Frankly writing, I love to be famous. Who doesn't? Maybe only the famous people.

Noticing on my past writings, the No.1 hit is a writing called: "Menyanyi". I wrote quite details there, the technique and art of singing. It seems to be, many people make it a refference as a literatur for singing technique. I also found some links linked to that writings. The other one is the writing about My Mom Being Manipulated in Mall. Most people shared the same experience.

Well maybe, that's blog is all about. Write knowledge, sharing experience, etc. What I do want to know is, how to get many readers? Maybe I should write something serious often. People tend to like it. And knowledge is timeless.

No comments: