Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Phone Ring

Have you ever felt lonely before?
I often.

I don't know, it's just, sometimes, I feel like nobody cares about me.
And the bad news is I'm a kind of person that pays attention of this expression.

I realize I have beloved family and friends, Nevertheless I could still feel that such kind of thing.

Hmm… The payment of this loneliness of course, I will be very satisfied when I spend time with my beloving family and friends, but, I don’t know, since my graduation day, that satisfying time smoothly gone. Add with I have a job far from home. It’s just very hazardous.

That sunday night in my another lonely time, I choose to call my mother in Jakarta. When I started phoned her, I heard others voice. I asked her about the voices, it was the voices of my brothers and sisters. Every single nuclear family of mine was there. Hearing their voices through the phone make me felt like I was home. I started to imagine the condition and the situation there, and yet, bye bye my lonely time. Suddenly I felt very satisfied, just by hearing their backing voices through the phone.

Thanks God. I felt so excited. And I feel like I was ready to cease the week.

God please look after my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hat, lu pernah ngerasa kesepian? hahaha.....kok gw ga yakin ya :D

Unknown said...

sahat... gw ga pernah kesepian klo ada lu... kangen deh...