Monday, June 23, 2008

New Recording

Here is my new recording of my second song: Love Fill Me Again.

http://images.sahathutajulubo.multiply.com/song/1/20/full/U2FsdGVkX1-JPFIViAysGxMN-vupC8sN-y9nY0ob-.qbYLWJJMwCnRWsp8KWEFoE/Love%20Fill%20Me%20Again.mp3?nmid=75904036

I like my voice here. Also the movement of the song.

Meanwhile, for those of you who haven't following this blog, here are my recording lists.

- No Body Knows (own created song)

- I'm Sorry I'm Stupid (own created song)

- Jalanku (own created song. Soundtrack of Kisah Seorang Majus novel)

- I Will be here (song by Steven Curtis Chapman)

- If I ain't Got You (song by Alicia Keys. Performance in ITB Choir Night)

Besides those, I also have two more recordings in my Multiply account.

- Gondang (Traditional Music of Bataknese)

- Muliakanlah Allah (To God Be the Glory)-Choral Music S-A-T-B

You can play it in Windows Media Player if you download them.

Viva to Musica.

No comments: